How do I post a review on APPFLOW?

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the app browsing app called Appflow. I use it for the sole reason that it has much more reviews for apps than the normal marketplace does.

Does anyone know how to post your review for an app you've downloaded on appflow? Like when I download an app on Appflow, it just takes me to the Marketplace to download and review there, but I want my review posted in Appflow, how do I do that?

Thanks

PS: I've actually contacted Appflow to ask them this question but it's been over a week and they haven't answered which is why I decided to ask here.

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
yea that's what I thought too. but if you check out a decently popular app in the marketplace, it will always have more reviews posted in the Appflow for that same app. Some apps even have zero reviews in the marketplace while having a bunch posted in Appflow.

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps becuase appflow is using the revews from all countries, where as the marketplace has the reviews for your own country only.

Oh that probably explains it then. I had no idea that the marketplace only displays the reviews for your own country. That also explains why many great apps on the marketplace have 0 reviews; cause I live in Canada! LOL. Canada clearly needs more new windows phones!

thanks for the reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99