Tweet it!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else download it? Just downloaded it (trial) and will purchase it once I find my app card. Lol.

So far, I like it. Not like I every scroll that far down, but is there a way to go further down in the timeline?

defence5

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I purchased it this afternoon after watching the review.

I have to say, so far so good. It's actually replaced Seesmic as my primary twitter app.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'll check out the vid. I haven't seen it yet. I was on vacation for a few weeks and halfway checked out on following tech news and now I feel so behind on everything!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought it immediately after watching the review. I've got it pinned next to Mehdoh to see how it gets on with notifications.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll check out the vid. I haven't seen it yet. I was on vacation for a few weeks and halfway checked out on following tech news and now I feel so behind on everything!
Haha... it's cool. a couple of great features. Some I will use and others I won't. Always good to have more features than you'll ever use. Here are some of the main ones:

• Pinnable sub-sections: Drafts (offline support), Tweet direct, Timeline, Now playing (music) and photos (awesome Polaroid effect)
  • Modes - Night Mode (dimmed), Street mode (uses camera for background), Fast Tweet (pops up keyboard), Bed mode (orientation lock), Filters, etc.
  • Ringtones - yes, it even features two really good ringtones

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought it, but I wound up going back to Mehdoh. Now I hear that Mehdoh's dev is quitting, so I'm going to be looking for a permanent replacement. I guess it'll be Rowi for now, unless I like Carbon, whenever it comes out.

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I like it a lot but I don't see anyway to view a persons tweets. Say you click on one and it doesn't make sense so you want to see what else they've tweeted. In other apps you click on their name and it takes you there. This doesn't seem to have the option and also pics don't show inline. You have to click a link that opens in a browser. Those two things are keeping it from being my daily app. So right now I'm just waiting for Rowi to become mango friendly and fix the annoying slow scroll problem.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been on a Twitter app kick the past couple of days, since learning that Mehdoh was no longer going to be supported. Right now I'm checking out MoTweets Pro, and I think it may be a real contender. Tweet It is interesting, but it lacks many features; it's almost as if it's still in beta.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

steveymacjr

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
TWEET IT is missing a major twitter feature: lists!

I like the animations in Tweet It, but without lists, it is useless...
They are supposedly working on adding that...I'll give it another try once it has been added..

Until then, I always go to my faithful standby: Seesmic for Windows Phone 7...
I just love it.. not only is it free, but it is ad free, and supports every major twitter feature!

A paid Twitter app is going to have to be 100x better than it for me to consider moving away from it!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out. When you open it, you hit settings, then tell it to load 100 tweets instead of the default, which is 20.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
I might have to purchase it to get that option, but it still won't allow for loading more though, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire