Official HopStop App

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Lots of people who work/live in NYC have that app. I have downloaded it, but never used it. Nice to see an app like this on the WP platform.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it today just because I'm heading to NYC this Friday. I'll use it then. I'm going to a show with my daughter who wants to go to the apple store in the city. she also asked me not to embarrass her by pulling out my windows phone again... I said ok with a smirk my wife caught the look and later on said to me your going to do it aren't you? ..I didn't reply I just smiled.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded it today just because I'm heading to NYC this Friday. I'll use it then. I'm going to a show with my daughter who wants to go to the apple store in the city. she also asked me not to embarrass her by pulling out my windows phone again... I said ok with a smirk my wife caught the look and later on said to me your going to do it aren't you? ..I didn't reply I just smiled.
Lol... reminds me of something similar I did when I went to the apple store in the palisades. I showed them a receipt from my Focus (original). I could tell the girl noticed that pretty windows symbol... might be why she didn't really help much.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lol... reminds me of something similar I did when I went to the apple store in the palisades. I showed them a receipt from my Focus (original). I could tell the girl noticed that pretty windows symbol... might be why she didn't really help much.

I did a good one. while in an apple store with my daughter I pulled out my HD7 and started playing with it, the tiles are flipping and some folks noticed and came over and asked me if that was the new ios..lol no this is the new windows phone 7 see everything is live look how smooth this is some wanted to check it out so I let them try it. then the manager came over to me and asked me place my phone away as this was an apple store. I was dying laughing and my daughter was highly embarrassed of me. But hey I figured so long as she was spending my hard earned money on an apple product then I was going to have some fun. after all what are dads for =)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I did a good one. while in an apple store with my daughter I pulled out my HD7 and started playing with it, the tiles are flipping and some folks noticed and came over and asked me if that was the new ios..lol no this is the new windows phone 7 see everything is live look how smooth this is some wanted to check it out so I let them try it. then the manager came over to me and asked me place my phone away as this was an apple store. I was dying laughing and my daughter was highly embarrassed of me. But hey I figured so long as she was spending my hard earned money on an apple product then I was going to have some fun. after all what are dads for =)
I would have laughed at that manager and told him what a funny joke that was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans