Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crystinonfire

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    Is there an app that will on a timer turn off the phone at midnight then automatically turn it on at 6am?
    Wouldn't something like this be useful?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,270 Global Posts
    I leave my phone on 24/7. That's just me though.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    515 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neftv View Post
    Is there an app that will on a timer turn off the phone at midnight then automatically turn it on at 6am?
    Wouldn't something like this be useful?
    Why would you want to turn the phone off? I wish we could set up ringer profiles (like I could on old (?) flip phones; so that the ringer would have specific volume levels at specific times, but I still leave the phone on all the time. With WP7 I don't have to worry about battery drainage (Woo HOO) so it stays on all the time, I just have to remember to manuall change the ringer volume ( boo MS).
    A Palm Pre Refugee giving my HTC Arrive a pat on the back- cuz it's choking!
    ("Forgewizard" in PreCentral)

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Blackberry's alarm clock will turn your phone back on so that it can go off, even when you have your phone turned off. It is a pretty amazing feature that I miss a lot.
    jleebiker likes this.