Mehdoh Twitter App Returning

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah!

The developer has decided to keep up with Mehdoh, but at a reduced pace of development. Initially Mehdoh just started out as a hobby. I don't think he intended for it to grow as it did. I'm glad to see that he's keeping it in the market, especially since Carbon can't seem to pass certification.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
How meta. Jimski was the author of the article, he was in a picture on a picture in the article, and he commented on the post about his post that has a picture of him inside a picture of him. *head exploded*

Anyway. Good job, Jimski! Anyone know when it'll hit the marketplace?

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm a Mehdoh fan as well, but I'm still looking for a regularly supported Twitter client. The new moTweets is looking like a contender.

Does anyone know what exactly is the hold up with Carbon? I've been waiting to try it. I've gone through Twitter (official), Birdsong, Mehdoh, moTweets, rowi, Seesmic, and Tweet It!. What's one more...

ilsonfan

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I don't like with moTweets is that it doesn't do toast notifications. In fact all the clients have something missing, Mehdoh doesn't support lists and Rowi doesn't support t.co links. Maybe I'm just too fussy :-/

Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

Ba11ers

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what exactly is the hold up with Carbon?

First time they submitted it failed because the name of App and name of submitted App didn't match. Second time it failed was because of a couple of bugs. It was submitted again yesterday. Another issue the Dev has is they don't have App Hub available in their region so they have to go through a MS Partner which adds a couple more days.

Their latest updates are on their Twitter:

Twitter

Also MehDoh failed but has been resubmitted today.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy using Mehdoh Only thing I don't like is it always opens from the bottom and the top so I have to scroll up rather than down.The new update is very nice as well. I think it's pretty much one of the top Twitter apps

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy using Mehdoh Only thing I don't like is it always opens from the bottom and the top so I have to scroll up rather than down.The new update is very nice as well. I think it's pretty much one of the top Twitter apps

Once the new tweets load, hit the refresh button and it will take you straight to the top. I also wish it would automatically go to the top, but one button tap beats scrolling and scrolling.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have already moved on to Rowi and Carbon. I may eventually try it out again!

So many clients to choose from. Rowi has to be my favorite because of the menu field when selecting a tweet to easily reply, retweet, etc..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb