Best multiplatform password manager?

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
In anticipation (and the excitement) of getting a Titan, I've been checking out what apps to get. I don't use very many, and most are straightforward, but I'm having trouble finding a good password manager. I used Moxier Wallet on my 3GS, but they don't have a WP app.

I'd like something that's free (or a one-off payment, but no yearly subscriptions), possibly with the ability to sync with my Windows 7 computer (nice but not a must), and most of all secure and trustworthy.

I'd appreciate any input and suggestions you guys can offer.

EDIT: just looked at the WPCentral app. How come there are two? Are they different or is one a fake?

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
1Password is my favorite. You can only edit on Windows 7 PCs/laptops, iOS or Mac computers, but have read-only access on Windows Phone and Android. The latter may have moved out of read-only by now, not sure as I haven't used Android since the release of the Epic Touch.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
1Password is my favorite. You can only edit on Windows 7 PCs/laptops, iOS or Mac computers, but have read-only access on Windows Phone and Android. The latter may have moved out of read-only by now, not sure as I haven't used Android since the release of the Epic Touch.
Just updating my post... I choose 1Password because it syncs with DropBox, rather than the client's 'cloud'.

Mr_pither

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Lastpass has been working well for me. Costs $12/yr to add mobile, and they have a WP7 app.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

ylksa

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I would really go with 1Password since it exists almost on every platform, also the UI is nice compared to others. In addition to that saving credit card info and rewards programs are a plus.

Add to that their browser extensions are great because it will enable you to enter your credit card info automatically from 1Password entries.

ChrisLynch

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
If all you care about is Windows Phone and a Windows client, then SkyWallet is what I would recommend. If you want multi-platform capabilities, then 1Password is better.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
SkyWallet works great for me. Sync with SkyDrive is secure and reliable. And the desktop client has already been optimized for touch. Should work well when those W8 tablets appear later this year. No plans to change platforms for the foreseeable future. The app also has a good import utility, so easy to make a switch.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs