IMDB Updated

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Good stuff. I may actually be giving away an extra device I have to a developer for Tapatalk because Board Express is garbage or else I'd see about giving mine for IMDb, although I don't use it as much.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Is everyone getting that IMDB update? Mine was showing as version 1.2 and it wouldn't update, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from the Marketplace. Alas, it still shows as 1.2, and I don't see any new features.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Is everyone getting that IMDB update? Mine was showing as version 1.2 and it wouldn't update, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from the Marketplace. Alas, it still shows as 1.2, and I don't see any new features.

I came here to ask exactly the same thing. Marketplace says 1.3, but app is 1.2.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they never updated the 1.2 text in the app, but it is a new version as the tile updates eventually with movie news.

Also in the app the sharing features are new. (Actions / Share this link, email this link etc)

Still a bit buggy here and there but at least they are trying. )

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they never updated the 1.2 text in the app, but it is a new version as the tile updates eventually with movie news.

Also in the app the sharing features are new. (Actions / Share this link, email this link etc)

Still a bit buggy here and there but at least they are trying. )

But isn't this update supposed to bring Live Tile support? There's no Live Tile, just a regular Tile...

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well my IMBD tile updated a while ago to have a short sentence that made no sense to me.

It has now gone, and I'm left with the standard IMDB logo again.

Weird live tile for sure.

It took around 6 hours for me before anything appeared on it by the way.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Did You shut down its background task without allowing it to start it again on next app start. I have many apps behaving like that if I do that :)

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Suck balls the IMDB app hasn't been updated to WP8 it's one of of the most used apps I have used across on iOS and android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss