Battery tile?

Bure

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Since I have a Lumia 800 and have encountered the battery issue I wonder if there is any battery tile app around?

I'm very new to Win Phone so don't verbally beat me up if it's a stupid question :p

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi there Bure, certainly not a stupid question, no question is too stupid at WPC. :)

There's no app that I know of with an indication on the tile of the batteries remaining power, if that's what you meant.

Perhaps apps don't have access to that part of the system yet, not too sure.

If anyone knows of one, please do share. :)

Bure

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi there Bure, certainly not a stupid question, no question is too stupid at WPC. :)

There's no app that I know of with an indication on the tile of the batteries remaining power, if that's what you meant.

Perhaps apps don't have access to that part of the system yet, not too sure.

If anyone knows of one, please do share. :)
Yes that was exactly what I meant, a live tile that shows % or something.
Because of the bug in Lumia I now need to go into settings and mess around to see how much battery that is left.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I see, so is your little top battery indicator still broken?

The latest update has fixed some and broken others I think i was reading somewhere.

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I use Battery Status & it works well. Can be set to update every 10mins or 30mins & also has a graph of the battery usage & other settings. The dev has done a sterling job on this. As the post above says, your device has to be dev unlocked to be able to deploy the xap file.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Kytetiger

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Dear Koen,

It's exactly what i'm looking for, but your program is only for WP8. Is it possible to make one compatible with WP7.5 (lumia 800)?

Thanks,
Kyte

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs