What is the top 3 popular apps you want ported to WP7?

Frenzytom

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I am curious to see what popular commercial apps you want ported onto WP7? We know there are great alternatives on the Marketplace or have mobile versions but let's hear what original apps that people would like!

Here goes:

1) Pandora or Raditaz
2) Words with Friends
3) Tapatalk

edboogie78

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
1)Words with friends ( to help the platform more). This seems like an app that hordes of wp7 users are dying for and it would make it easier for some to switch over to windows phone.
2) YouTube. Not just an app, but something that is integrated into the OS. (I don't think that'll ever happen).
3) Balance App. One of my favorite apps from ios. It was so simple and easy to use. Some budget management apps in the marketplace just need to be made simple. The apps I see have too much clutter and unnecessary tools for my taste.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I honestly cannot think of any. There are a few WP7 apps I currently use that I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more developed but nothing show stopping.

I use MetroTube so until I switch phones, I'm sorted on that front (although seeing some proper Youtube support from Google would be nice).

I couldn't care less about WWF (or anything else Zynga has got their hands on). Wordfeud is excellent and perfect for my needs.

Possibly the only app, I wouldn't mind having right now is Instagram; if only to upload photos to their site as the photo editing functionality itself seems a bit limited and easily beaten by other apps out there.

Maybe someone will name an app that I missed, but nothing comes to mind right now.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am curious to see what popular commercial apps you want ported onto WP7? We know there are great alternatives on the Marketplace or have mobile versions but let's hear what original apps that people would like!

Here goes:

1) Pandora or Raditaz
2) Words with Friends
3) Tapatalk

is board express a tapatalk app?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The main thing I'm interested in is a tapatalk alternative beside board express.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Radio.com (sports talk radio from my ho.etown doesn't support tunein radio but supports the radio.com ios app)

Call of Duty Elite app

Words With Friends (and many more games)

Probably a bunch more.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Chase app, man I miss the convenience of that app.

Facebook, as some one mentioned above it would be nice to have all the features.

That's all I can think of.

danielpholt

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Instagram - Say what you want about the filters, it's still a very nice way of pushing your photo's to your various social media accounts

SimpleNote - Using Monkeypad at the moment and whilst it does the job, its certainly not too quick about it.

Natwest - Wasn't expecting to miss my online banking app quite as much as i am.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hmm,

- the OFFICIAL F1 app ( dont like having 3 apps do what the official one does on its own)

im happy with everything else... just more RPG games...

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks Metrotube is better than any other YouTube app out? Also, there's Metroradio and Instacam.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks Metrotube is better than any other YouTube app out? Also, there's Metroradio and Instacam.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

im with you... im going over the peoples choice lol and saying to my self..

* what the **** are they smoking...*

here is my question ,

why is taptalk better then Board express?

cause its on IOS? and you got use to it??

or does it really have way more features??

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
im with you... im going over the peoples choice lol and saying to my self..

* what the **** are they smoking...*

here is my question ,

why is taptalk better then Board express?

cause its on IOS? and you got use to it??

or does it really have way more features??

Tapatalk is better because it has more features. It has a button to go to the last page of a thread or the first page. I find it's better at viewing pictures also. It's rare that I can view a posted picture through board express. It's the little things that make a big difference between the apps.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05