Good Technology (Enterprise)

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I really want to switch to WP from iPhone when the Lumia 900 is released, but the one thing holding me up is the Good for Enterprise app being released. I really need this app for work. In the methodology section of the link below, it says they plan to release the app in 2012. I wish they would be more specific! Does anyone else have information on the potential release?

http://www.good.com/resources/Good_Data_Q4_2011.pdf

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Not to sound stupid, but I guess I will. Why do you absolutely need this application if all it shows are sales statistics, Aren't there other online services where you can get this information from? and wouldn't someone rather pull this kind of information up on a PC rather than a mobile phone?

Sorry, but I am bit ignorant here.

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Good app is an email app that some big companies use, so people with non-blackberry phones can get their email on the go. I currently have this app on my iPhone 4 and rely it on pretty heavily during work hours.

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend carrying a iPad with you if you plan on buying a WP

Hah, that's actually a really good idea, but for some reason I didn't think about it. Am definitely going to consider the iPad 2 or 3 depending on price in the future months.

I guess so far, I haven't found much of a use for tablets, but if I went windows phone, iPad would be a good safety net and fun toy.

Also, I guess I could use my iPhone 4 on wifi just for the apps.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital