Carbon twitter client finally available

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Pissed off. Bought this morning. Marketplace was having issues at the time (error on first try, would just exit to home after that). Have confirmed the payment went through on CC site, email from MS, and billing info with MS. But can't install on phone and doesn't show in list of purchased apps on the web Marketplace.

What next?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't it show up as previously bought when you click the buy button again on the phone either psiu_glen ?

Maybe if you purchased it again and are charged you'll get a refund as they know you shouldn't be charged twice for the same app.

I know that's a total pain but what else can you do ? :dry

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Pissed off. Bought this morning. Marketplace was having issues at the time (error on first try, would just exit to home after that). Have confirmed the payment went through on CC site, email from MS, and billing info with MS. But can't install on phone and doesn't show in list of purchased apps on the web Marketplace.

What next?

Maybe contact the developer and see if they can send you a free link or something for your live ID. Not sure exactly what options there are as I'm not a developer. If all else fails, contact WinPhoneSupport on twitter.

Restart the phone first and see if it recognizes the purchase after reconnecting.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah tried restarting the phone today, waited all day. Sent out a tweet finally to WinPhoneSupport so hopefully they have a suggestion tomorrow. To clarify, when I click buy on the phone itself, it then goes to the next screen where it should "hey, you already own this, want to install it?" but just has the payment options again. And it doesn't show in my account on the Windows Phone Marketplace either.

However, when I go into my billing from my account, it does show the charge, which also showed up online on my credit card account. Pretty weird.

L

lumic

So many unique interface elements and choices in Carbon. I love it.

stunzz

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Does this app do conversation view properly? Only mehdoh does it right so far..
And Do you have the option to refresh the timeline ABOVE where you last read. eg, have all unread tweets available when you scroll up, not down.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to retweet with comment with this client?

Edit: Never mind. The Quote button (") is the RT with Comment button.

If Carbon could incorporate the swipe to view image that Mehdoh has, it would be the undisputed champ of the Twitter clients.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077