Audible App?

paradiseware.com

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Leo Laporte of TWIT said on a recent podcast to expect a Windows Phone 7 app for Audible in March. Anyone know any more about an Audible App? I think he said it on more than one occasion so I hope it is not just a rumor or bad joke.

TexZenFool

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The Audible support site just says they are working on it but of course they don't give any timelines.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I've read March several times, but they all seem to point back to an article here that suggested it.

I hope it is true. This is one of my most wanted apps, and I'd like to stop carrying around my zune in the car.

If it also allows for Blue tooth playback, It will be perfect.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I hate waiting... I've been checking the marketplace and audible website 5 times a day.

March is almost over. I want the app NOW! :)

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope they fix all the bugs this app has on Android. It is endless. The most frequent one is it will reset you progress on your books so you have to fast forward and find your place again. I get that 2-3 times a week.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I hope they fix all the bugs this app has on Android. It is endless. The most frequent one is it will reset you progress on your books so you have to fast forward and find your place again. I get that 2-3 times a week.

I"ll take the bugs if I could just have the app

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
It may just be on the kindle fire. However I think will continue on to other devices as the fire is Amazon's baby and so is that app.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
It may just be on the kindle fire. However I think will continue on to other devices as the fire is Amazon's baby and so is that app.

It's already on iPhone, Android, and Blackberry, and we've seen video of the beta WP app. I just want it released.

tomlynch

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
The beta program releases are slowing down and the app is pretty solid so I would expect it's release sometime very soon. </purespeculation>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte