Anyone have a favorite fuel tracking application? I've been looking at what's out there and haven't found the one that lets me enter everything I want to track.

Multiple vehicles
    Cost per gallon
    Odometer
    Number of gallons
    Name of gas station*
    Trip odometer*

*If it had a note field for each entry where I could enter the last 2 that would be fine.

Being able to e-mail the entry information would be even better so I could have my wife and son send me the information easily so I can enter it in my car maintenance database.

Scott
    03-18-2012 02:02 PM
    Well, doing a search for Fuel tracker in the Marketplace brings up 11 apps. I haven't used one for awhile since I was on my Axim PDA running WinMo 5. I'd give them a look through. Some are free apps, others are pay and have a fairly low cost, $0.99. One called Fuel Tracker Plus says it has Skydrive integration. For free, maybe it's worth a shot.
    03-18-2012 08:31 PM
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...4-e129e47555c0

It seems to have alot of the features you are looking for except for the notes ability.

I use it and it seems pretty straightforward and simple. Best of all, it's free.
    03-19-2012 12:48 AM
    I'm trialling 'Fumes' at the minute, which supports everything you need except your last two requirements (not even a note field).
    To be honest, I've tried a few MPG tracking apps and not found one yet that I completely like, so my main MPG tracking is still done on a pinned Excel s/s.
    A little more work than an app but you can have all the information you want, presented how you want, it's email-able and you can back it up on SkyDrive.
    03-19-2012 02:47 AM
    It's not an app, but fuelly.com is great and it has a mobile website as well.
    03-19-2012 04:14 PM
    I had the author of FuelTracker respond to my feature request so I'll be watching that application to see if it gets updated.

Scott
    03-19-2012 10:45 PM
    For free, maybe it's worth a shot.
    03-21-2012 01:43 AM
    I use Auto-Mate. It's got some flaws but over all I love it and I was in their beta that just closed and they've submitted an update to the marketplace to make it better. And supposedly making their companion site better.
    03-23-2012 08:51 PM
    It's not an app, but fuelly.com is great and it has a mobile website as well.
    This is what I have used since July, been very happy with it.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    03-29-2012 09:03 PM
    As an FYI automate is now broken and apparently dropped by the dev
    11-03-2012 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD