Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Anyone have a favorite fuel tracking application? I've been looking at what's out there and haven't found the one that lets me enter everything I want to track.

Multiple vehicles
    Cost per gallon
    Odometer
    Number of gallons
    Name of gas station*
    Trip odometer*

*If it had a note field for each entry where I could enter the last 2 that would be fine.

Being able to e-mail the entry information would be even better so I could have my wife and son send me the information easily so I can enter it in my car maintenance database.

Scott

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Well, doing a search for Fuel tracker in the Marketplace brings up 11 apps. I haven't used one for awhile since I was on my Axim PDA running WinMo 5. I'd give them a look through. Some are free apps, others are pay and have a fairly low cost, $0.99. One called Fuel Tracker Plus says it has Skydrive integration. For free, maybe it's worth a shot.
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...4-e129e47555c0

It seems to have alot of the features you are looking for except for the notes ability.

I use it and it seems pretty straightforward and simple. Best of all, it's free.

I'm trialling 'Fumes' at the minute, which supports everything you need except your last two requirements (not even a note field).
    To be honest, I've tried a few MPG tracking apps and not found one yet that I completely like, so my main MPG tracking is still done on a pinned Excel s/s.
    A little more work than an app but you can have all the information you want, presented how you want, it's email-able and you can back it up on SkyDrive.

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    It's not an app, but fuelly.com is great and it has a mobile website as well.

I had the author of FuelTracker respond to my feature request so I'll be watching that application to see if it gets updated.

Scott

For free, maybe it's worth a shot.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I use Auto-Mate. It's got some flaws but over all I love it and I was in their beta that just closed and they've submitted an update to the marketplace to make it better. And supposedly making their companion site better.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willied View Post
    It's not an app, but fuelly.com is great and it has a mobile website as well.
    This is what I have used since July, been very happy with it.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    Jason
    - Titan I .cab to 8107 (a 3GS got Smoked)
    - Focus rev1.3 8107

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    As an FYI automate is now broken and apparently dropped by the dev