Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I noticed the only GetGlue app listed on Marketplace is simply a web view of m.getglue.com. I am a novice WP7 developer with one experimental app out on the Marketplace (MetroBible - http://is.gd/MetroBible) and looking towards a bigger project to take on. My original idea was to go for a Twitter application, but there is a myriad of clients out there already, and most of you have found one you love. However, if there are enough GetGlue users who want a real WP7 application, I'd be glad to get started on one. Anyone who would like early alpha access when I have a first working draft ready, feel feel to message me your email address, or look me up on Twitter @kenosando.

I have been hoping for quite some time for something different and dedicated for GetGlue, so you have my vote :)

I'd be interested in one too. The mobile site is ok, but could be better.
    Developer

I've actually begun work on GetGlue app, which is still in the designing and prototyping stage. I was really disappointed to see the only app in the marketplace was a mobile site wrapper one.

@wildbohr - great! If you ever need help with testing or any under-the-hood components, be sure to email me. kenosando [at] gmail [dot] com as I would love to assist any way possible.
    Developer

I will definitely let you know. I'm putting ALOT of effort into this app, it's going to be my 3rd app entry for Developer Movement and I want it to set a new bar for myself.

Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    I'm also a GetGlue user! So great to see dedicated devs on our platform.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    I used to be one... but that's just too much. FourSquare and Viggle (iOS app) are enough for me.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

yeah, I think GetGlue would be useful :) You can't really have the metro experience with mobile web :)

I'd be interested in one too

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Yes pls!

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I really hope either one of you makes an awesome app. I love GetGlue and would love to help you test if possible.

Thanks.
    Sathanous
    Quote Originally Posted by duvi View Post
    I used to be one... but that's just too much. FourSquare and Viggle (iOS app) are enough for me.
    I'm with you. I got a bunch of stickers, but the appeal of GetGlue is pretty much gone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express