Marketplace problem

aseemmanutd

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I installed the trial version of handyscan today and was rather disappointed at the limitations of the trial version. So I decided to buy it. After buying it on my phone, it showed me error c101a006. The application is still in trial mode. I got an email confirming my purchase. The app shows up in billing.microsoft.com but not in the Account section of windowsphone.com. Has anyone experienced this before?

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
no, have you tried deleting the app, then reinstalling the full version yet and seeing if it tries to charge you again?

aseemmanutd

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It tries to charge me again. I let this problem know to one of their agents via live chat. He said the money should be refunded. Will wait and see.

leoment

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my gooroovster app. Paid for it on the 5th, am trying to download using reinstaller, but the marketplace is only giving me the option to rebuy versus reinstall.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I had something similar happen once where it charged me twice. Funds were reversed before I had a chance to contact MS on it.

Also, when you buy an app and go to reinstall it, it always shows you the bu button. When you click it, you should see a message that you have already purchased the app and asks if you want to reinstall it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cloudes

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I had something similar happen once where it charged me twice. Funds were reversed before I had a chance to contact MS on it.

Also, when you buy an app and go to reinstall it, it always shows you the bu button. When you click it, you should see a message that you have already purchased the app and asks if you want to reinstall it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

good luck ,guys .
g.gif

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
wait folks....you all aren't going all the way through. Click the Buy button. The next screen it will tell you you have already purchased the app and would you like to install again. You only have to worry about buying it if it prompts you for a payment method.

Nasser Alsalhabi

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi There,

The resolution for this problem is easy. The reason you are facing this problem is that "Store" thinks that you are a Child and they wouldn't allow you to download any application

Please follow the steps below:

1. On your phone, please go to Settings > Email + Accounts. In the list look for the first email marked as "Microsoft Account".
2. From your phone, use credentials of "Microsoft Account" to sign in to account.live.com.
3. After logining in to account.live.com, make sure that birth date and home country/region are completely filled-in and saved.
4. If you see a message indicating that your password is weak or something, please change to password.
5. If you are prompted to add additional security information, please do so.
6. From your phone, sign in to Xbox.com using same credentials above.
7. You "SHOULD" be prompted to accept terms of use. Please do so.
8. Click on My account.
9. Scroll down the page till you see Billing Contact Information. Click on it.
10. Make sure that information is up to date.
11. Power down your phone and wait for 30 sec.
12. Power on and try accessing Store and downloading apps.

Thanks,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb