04-05-2012, 04:48 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I installed the trial version of handyscan today and was rather disappointed at the limitations of the trial version. So I decided to buy it. After buying it on my phone, it showed me error c101a006. The application is still in trial mode. I got an email confirming my purchase. The app shows up in billing.microsoft.com but not in the Account section of windowsphone.com. Has anyone experienced this before?
04-10-2012, 01:44 AM #6
- 189 Posts
I had something similar happen once where it charged me twice. Funds were reversed before I had a chance to contact MS on it.
Also, when you buy an app and go to reinstall it, it always shows you the bu button. When you click it, you should see a message that you have already purchased the app and asks if you want to reinstall it.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
- 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM #8
wait folks....you all aren't going all the way through. Click the Buy button. The next screen it will tell you you have already purchased the app and would you like to install again. You only have to worry about buying it if it prompts you for a payment method.
12-20-2012, 10:20 PM #9
- 7 Posts
The resolution for this problem is easy. The reason you are facing this problem is that "Store" thinks that you are a Child and they wouldn't allow you to download any application
Please follow the steps below:
1. On your phone, please go to Settings > Email + Accounts. In the list look for the first email marked as "Microsoft Account".
2. From your phone, use credentials of "Microsoft Account" to sign in to account.live.com.
3. After logining in to account.live.com, make sure that birth date and home country/region are completely filled-in and saved.
4. If you see a message indicating that your password is weak or something, please change to password.
5. If you are prompted to add additional security information, please do so.
6. From your phone, sign in to Xbox.com using same credentials above.
8. Click on My account.
9. Scroll down the page till you see Billing Contact Information. Click on it.
10. Make sure that information is up to date.
11. Power down your phone and wait for 30 sec.
12. Power on and try accessing Store and downloading apps.