Which is a good gps app

reelon

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well the title says it all. I'm looking for a GPS app that gives turn by turn with the names of the streets. I saw one but it was like 45 bucks, any suggestions?

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Navigon is the best but it's also the most expensive. Garman Street pilot is a great app its a little less money but it doesn't have downloadable maps but does have some great added features. Gmaps is nice and free I don't use google for anything so I don't know what features it has.

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
HTC locations

Searching your phone ID I think you have an HTC phone correct? If this is true, HTC Locations has been updated and now provides turn by turn navigation with alot of features with downloadable offline maps for free. It will take some learning but I have used this multiple times rather than my stand alone GPS. Overall great GPS navigation and even has traffic camera warning for Europe. Great and free.

Muero

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Turn-by-turn navigation with HTC Locations is only free during the trial period. For the United States, after the trial it`s $5/month, $20/year, or $30/forever.

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

reelon

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do that a titan ii, but I think that it doesn't give you the name of the streets. Might take at the navigon or the Garmin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3