Heads up: Reinstaller not functioning at the moment

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Just in case you're buying a new phone and, like me, you install Reinstaller first to get all your apps onto your current device...be aware that this app hasn't been working for the past week or so.

It will let you log in to windowsphone.com, let you choose what you want to install, then will simply take you back to the app list once you click "install."

Hopefully an update is coming soon since I have almost 100 things I want on my 900...

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there another app with similar functionality? I have a replacement phone on the way and I'm dreading downloading the apps again.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I thought it was just my new phone! Thank goodness it wasn't. So the app is busted, that's too bad. I wonder what went wrong? Are you the developer?

Scott, if you log onto Windowsphone.com, you can get you list of apps and click-to-install them one-by-one. That's the best way to do it w/o Reinstaller.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The last time I had to do it I went through windowsphone.com, but now that I have more apps I was hoping for a quicker way. Sure hope Apollo brings some kind of cloud backup for our phones.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The day I picked up my NL900 I tried reinstalled and it failed to work. Tried windowsphone, but it was laggy and hard to sort through trials/paid, etc. Fortunately, I maintain a list of active apps in OneNote and had a printed copy at the office. Just search for an app and install. Repeat about 185 times and you are done. Took about 2 hours. Sure hope Reinstaller works next time.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo