gleek vs mehdoh

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a good twitter app and narrowed it down to these 2...is one better than the other?
I know there are other twitter apps out there like rowi, carbon, twabbit, seesmic, birdsong and etc but after my own research i decided on gleek or mehdoh (they're both feature rich and FREE)...i just want to know what others have to say about these two specifically. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
I've played and tried most of the Twitter apps that have come to Windows Phone, each have their strengths and weaknesses and none as yet do everything that I want.

However the best by far is MehDoh, especially since the release of version 2, it even has configurable columns which almost none of the others do and the capabilities of this app are reaching further and further.
Another great facet is that the Developer is very contactable, listens to his audience and is quick to respond to feature requests if they benefit the app.

All in all MehDoh is far and above the best.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My problem is that I enjoy both. Even though I tend to use Mehdoh more. It's nice because we have two really good Twitter apps here.

apRPhle

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My problem is that I enjoy both. Even though I tend to use Mehdoh more. It's nice because we have two really good Twitter apps here.

We really do have good twitter apps on windows phone. Although I picked mehdoh over gleek I still think gleek is a real good app.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I decided to try Gleek, since Liquid Daffodil offered its apps for free. However, I cannot get my timeline to update. Tapping refresh doesn't do anything. Is there something I'm missing, or is that just how it works?

krashek

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank god we have quite some Twitter apps for our WP. I also tried almost all of them and stayed with Mehdoh. It has some downsides, but its' still better in some ways, so yes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6