Amazon Kindle Available in more Marketplaces

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Recently Amazon's Kindle app was updated to fix some lingering issues and to become Mango compliant. There was another update that wasn't mentioned, but it perhaps the biggest one.
The Kindle app has been updated to be available in more Marketplaces around the world.

The original Amazon Kindle app was only available in a few Windows Phone launch marketplaces. It was strange how only the Windows Phone 7 Kindle app had been region restricted, but the Windows and Android were not. (I'm not 100% sure about Kindle on the iPhone.) Thankfully, Amazon now has fixed the available regions. I've been able to download the app from the Japanese Marketplace, and I've see reports about it being available in Portugal Marketplace too. I have no list of all Marketplaces that you can find it in, but do a search and find out. Hopefully it is a true worldwide app.

pedrood

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Kindle users would definitely start the search for the right leather cover to go with their electronic reading gadget after purchasing one, even if only for the sole reason of completing its look.

A good cover is one that is more than just protecting your Kindle against wear & tear. What about one that allows you to read without distracting your partner late into the evening? And that is just one of the many reasons why you should consider the all new Kindle Cover with light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos