Video Editing App?

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I've written and tweeted both Microsoft and Nokia about this. They basically thanked me for my feedback and assured me they were doing everything they could to create the best possible user experience. In the meantime, I'm still stuck editing videos with stupid Movie Maker. If MS wants to lock this stuff down, they need to provide their own solution on the phone.

I 100% agree. Microsoft has to provide functionality for features they lock down. This also goes for NFC launching system tasks.

For what it's worth, there's a (at the moment, VERY basic) video editor in the leaked builds of Windows 8 "Blue", so maybe that'll trickle down to the phone as well.

It would be nice, but I know better than to get my hopes up.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So I played around with Cinemagraph a few weeks ago and realized that app actually has a basic slider tool to trim video. Why in the world can't Nokia do the same thing in the native camera app?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't know, but I am wondering. Is there a reason that all of the photo apps are subpar and we have a complete absence of video apps? Even our best photo apps are nothing compared to the Android photo apps....and I am not talking about another apps with intagram-like filters. I mean honest apps like, ProShot. Photo and video seems like a huge, untapped market. What a shame.

I wouldn't call ProShot and Fantasia "nothing". I'm also a big fan of Fhotoroom. I run my photo log 100% from my phone and do all editing on the phone as well. Eye and talent trump tool envy, every time. ;)

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
It seems crazy that Microsoft locked themselves out of video. I mean THEY made the YouTube app and we still can't upload. Hmmm...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3