Anything to monitor Minor League Teams?

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right spot to put it but didn't see anywhere else.

They have apps out there like Baseball Live/Now/Pro, etc that allow you to keep track of your favorite MLB teams. They have apps(not in WP) for baseball parents to keep track of their kids Little league teams.

What I'm looking for is one that would let me keep track of some of the Minor League( A, AA, AAA) farming and franchise teams during the season. Most are all affiliated with one of the MLB Major Teams and you can find the stats on the MLB websites.

ex. My local team, Lakeland Flying Tigers, are the A team for the Detroit Tigers. They are currently in the Championship playoffs now. I'd like to be able to keep track of them like I can the Tampa Bay Rays. Also, I help coach Little League and this fall season, our team is taking on the uniform of the Aberdeen IronBirds, Minor league team for the Baltimore Orioles, and it would be fun to keep track of them as we go through our season. I did that last Spring with our team as we wore the Texas Rangers uniforms and the kids really got a kick out of it. All the MLB apps helped out with that.

So, other than just looking them up on my web browser that sometimes doesn't like the flash and java and whatever else they put up on thier websites, what are my options?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786