- 09-16-2012, 11:08 AM #1
Hi all. I need help finding a good Stock app that:
1. Will allow me to create a watchlist.
2. Will allow me to create a portfolie.
3. Will show me said portfolio in DKK (Danish Kroner)
4. Is accurate.
5. Has live tile update
6. Preferably(!) is free.
I'm currently using the free version of My Stocks and while it gives me the first 3 criteria I find that it is not always accurate and won't always update the live tile. I've tried using Markets and Me but that one will only show me the rates in GBP and that is useless to me.
I hope you know some good ones, thank you for your time! :)
09-16-2012, 12:40 PM #2
- 177 Posts
I feel like I've tried most of them. I've definitely tried a lot of them. I ultimately selected MyStocks Portfolio as my preferred app. It's easy to read. The quotes refresh properly. The main live tile shows me my info at a glance. The multiple live tiles options is great when I have certain things I want to keep an eye on. I used the free version and recently bought the full version although the free version worked great. It has the option to value holdings and portfolios in DKK.
09-17-2013, 03:47 PM #7
- 3 Posts
Try our product moneyGenie for Stocks Watch & Portfolio Management on Windows Phone.
Free Version - moneyGenie - Stocks & Portfolio Management | Windows Phone Stocks App
Trial/Paid Version - moneyGenie - Stocks & Portfolio Management Pro | Windows Phone Stocks App
moneyGenie is a simple but smart stock market application that allows investors to track equity prices across various stock markets in the world. It offers sophisticated Portfolio Management using multiple portfolios with multi-currency support and support for Long as well as Short positions with cash or margin trades. It offers multiple watchlists and portfolios with highly optimized fast refresh allowing users to track even 100+ stocks in very organized and effective manner. It offers neat and clean, pleasant intuitive UI with original phone theme awareness.
Portfolio management offers multiple portfolios with sophisticated functionality to track Long and Short positions with Cash or Margin trades. User can average out their positions by adding more stocks. Users can partial close or fully close their positions. Portfolio supports multi-currency.
Charts offered by application very intuitive and can be operated with single hand. It supports line as well as candle chart. Chart are offered for daily, weekly and monthly periods.
Business News allows users to track their favourite business RSS feeds. moneyGenie is integrated with Facebook to allow users to post stock tips directly from the application.
Below is key features list
- Tracking of equity prices in multiple markets across the world
- Portfolio management with multi-currency support
- Multiple portfolios to manage your funds/investments
- Support for long and short positions
- Support for positions with margin based trades
- Multiple watchlists to organize your stocks
- Multiple watchlist views
- Realtime quotes for majority of the key world markets
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly charts
- Offline viewing of prices
- Candle chart pattern for 5 days
- Volume chart with average volume information for 5 days
- Multiple currency support
- Live tiles with background updates and deep link
- Smart refresh and background update logic to save battery
- Quote streaming from google finance
- User theme awareness
- Stock specific news updates from Google News
- Business news from various sources across the world
Last edited by Mr Genie; 09-19-2013 at 07:18 PM.
11-11-2013, 05:39 AM #10
- 166 Posts