Something similar to Battery Defender

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Can someone suggest me an application (like battery defender) which has option of

1) Enabling / Disabling GPS
2) Enabling / Disabling WiFi
3) Enabling / Disabling Packet Data and

Clearning RAM since to save battery. I usually disable all these features when not needed in order to save battery. Enabling them using settings is a time consuming job. So is there any application that provides shortcut to all this?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Why don't you just use battery saver mode? Its in settings and does all that and more its a real battery saver...;) You still have to turn off WIFI manually you can get app like Network Dashboard that will provide you with live tile shortcuts to many of the necessary settings.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you just use battery saver mode? Its in settings and does all that and more its a real battery saver...;)

I have enabled battery saver :), but does it automatically Disables the features I've mentioned in the original thread?

If I am not wrong GPS, WiFi and Packet data cunsumes a lot of battery. When I am in office I use 3G for like 1 to 1.5 hours and in exceptional case 3 hours. At home I only use Wifi.

Now for accessing internet for such a short duration and you follow this lengthy procedure of enabling it from settings sounds bit impractical. So a an application that has shortcut for all three which will enable it with just one touch sounds better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)