Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gwydionjhr

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Nokia has released the Nokia Care Suite Beta.

This is supposed to allow full syncing between ANY WP7 device and Outlook. So "Yay", no more janky Outlook Connector!

Nokia Suite 3.5 Beta for Windows | Nokia Beta Labs
    Regards,
    Joel Rushworth
    Victoria, B.C.

Nokia 6188 - AudioVox PPC6600 - HTC 8125 - Lg eXpo GW820 - Lumia 710 - Lumia 920 - Lumia 1020
    Gergolos likes this.

I'm REALLY supprised this isn't getting more attention. This is something people have been begging for since WP7 day 1.

If it is truely available for everyone (not just Nokia owners) this will make the transition to a WP8 device much easier.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Bogus post. Nokia Suite 3.5 does not sync with Windows Phone. Dunno why you would either. Also there is no Nokia Suite 3.6 beta yet and it would be highly unlikely that this beta would support Windows Phone offline sync.
    Last edited by paulheu; 09-18-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Bogus post. Nokia Suite 3.5 does not sync with Windows Phone. Dunno why you would either. Also there is no Nokia Suite 3.6 beta yet and it would be highly unlikely that this beta would support Windows Phone offline sync.
    NOT a bogus post.

Although the link says 3.5 beta, the download is actually 3.6.11. When you do the install it allows you to choose from WP7 devices from manufacturers other than Nokia.

I'll tell you why I want this. Syncing Contacts in Outlook with the "Outlook Connector" is a gigantic pain in my ***. Groups don't work, the Jobs and Notes fields don't sync. Overall it is a crappy experience. I would be MUCH, MUCH happier to go back to my old Active Sync style experience.

10 will get you 20 this is a beta test for a feature we're going to see in WP7.8
    Regards,
    Joel Rushworth
    Victoria, B.C.

Nokia 6188 - AudioVox PPC6600 - HTC 8125 - Lg eXpo GW820 - Lumia 710 - Lumia 920 - Lumia 1020