Not Just for Lumias, Nokia Care Suite Beta

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm REALLY supprised this isn't getting more attention. This is something people have been begging for since WP7 day 1.

If it is truely available for everyone (not just Nokia owners) this will make the transition to a WP8 device much easier.

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Bogus post. Nokia Suite 3.5 does not sync with Windows Phone. Dunno why you would either. Also there is no Nokia Suite 3.6 beta yet and it would be highly unlikely that this beta would support Windows Phone offline sync.

Last edited:

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Bogus post. Nokia Suite 3.5 does not sync with Windows Phone. Dunno why you would either. Also there is no Nokia Suite 3.6 beta yet and it would be highly unlikely that this beta would support Windows Phone offline sync.

NOT a bogus post.

Although the link says 3.5 beta, the download is actually 3.6.11. When you do the install it allows you to choose from WP7 devices from manufacturers other than Nokia.

I'll tell you why I want this. Syncing Contacts in Outlook with the "Outlook Connector" is a gigantic pain in my ***. Groups don't work, the Jobs and Notes fields don't sync. Overall it is a crappy experience. I would be MUCH, MUCH happier to go back to my old Active Sync style experience.

10 will get you 20 this is a beta test for a feature we're going to see in WP7.8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720