Apps for Recording

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Please introduce several better experience Recording Apps (only stand-alone recording, not recording on the phone). Thanks.

I don't understand what you mean. If you don't want to record on the phone then you would have to write to some other media in which case the phone would become a capture card then output the stream to an outside drive via usb. I don't think any phone can do that. Why not record on the internal memory then transfer to computer? I'm assuming Windows Phone can record in the first place. I don't know yet since my first Windows Phone is coming in November :D

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand what you mean. If you don't want to record on the phone then you would have to write to some other media in which case the phone would become a capture card then output the stream to an outside drive via usb. I don't think any phone can do that. Why not record on the internal memory then transfer to computer? I'm assuming Windows Phone can record in the first place. I don't know yet since my first Windows Phone is coming in November :D

I'm sorry.
I mean the Recording for during a call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb