What is your Favorite App not currently available on WP8?

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Either Feedly or Pocket.

Hopefully they come soon though feedly can be replaced with pulse.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
But what I really dislike about the apps... is that when a company makes an App, WP never gets it... For exemple... my friend can buy tickets for a movie through his iPhone, Because Cin?plex released an app to do it, but once again... WP is not cool enough to get the cool stuff.

Isn't this true though? No one can argue that till we see WP8 *hopefully* change the game.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
That's true. That's probably the main disappointment in the market place, the lack of official apps. I miss managing accounts on my phone. Its annoying to have to rely on a computer to get things done.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
My wants list is the same as it was with WP7.

Medical Apps (Med Reference, Tracking, etc)

Firearms related apps(Ballistics calulators, Reloading record, etc)

I used my WinMo devices from my TP2 back to my old WinMo iPaqs and Axims with many different medical program on it. MedSelect, Tarascon, just to name a couple. I also had a couple of programs on it to help me keep track of my reloading records, external ballistics calculators and such.

There's quite a selection in both iOS and Droid but nothing at all for WP.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
But what I really dislike about the apps... is that when a company makes an App, WP never gets it... For exemple... my friend can buy tickets for a movie through his iPhone, Because Cin?plex released an app to do it, but once again... WP is not cool enough to get the cool stuff.

The apps I want fall under this category like my credit union's app or HBO to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3