What is your Favorite App not currently available on WP8?

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Planning on making the switch from Android to Windows Phone 8, and I'm going to dearly miss Catch Notes (hope they make an app quick) and Swiftkey. I don't even know if Windows Phone supports alternate keyboards.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
That's a real downer. Is there text prediction or auto correct built in? If it's anything like Apple's awful auto correct that would be the closest thing to a deal breaker for me, as far as WP8 goes.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Just heard from Flipboard...

GUESS WHAT! They are gonna come up with not just a version for Windows Phone 8 but also Windows 8!!!

hepytaga.jpg

Sent from my RaZr 4X HD...

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That's a real downer. Is there text prediction or auto correct built in? If it's anything like Apple's awful auto correct that would be the closest thing to a deal breaker for me, as far as WP8 goes.

The keyboard (IMO) is LIGHTYEARS better than iOS or Android. The text prediction/auto-correct features of my WP are great compared to using my android tablet or my wife's iPod...

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey X is the best keyboard ever. I doubt MS would allow another keyboard.
Planning on making the switch from Android to Windows Phone 8, and I'm going to dearly miss Catch Notes (hope they make an app quick) and Swiftkey. I don't even know if Windows Phone supports alternate keyboards.

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've never understood the deal with Instagram. What does it do besides making your pics look bad? I've never signed up because all the pics I see from there look horrible. No offense intended, but I really would like to know.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've never understood the deal with Instagram. What does it do besides making your pics look bad? I've never signed up because all the pics I see from there look horrible. No offense intended, but I really would like to know.

Its a social network...its so people can be social & share picture with their friends or the rest of the world if they choose, but where instagram shines is there is no messaging people. Its really all about the pictures. And if the pics look bad its because the users took a bad pic or choose to apply a filter to it. There is nothing stopping a person from never adding a filter, or only following people who don't add filters

Here are two pics that I didn't add a filter to
Photo by havox22 • Instagram
Photo by havox22 • Instagram

But they do compress the pics so quality is lost, but at the end of the day there is really nothing to get. I hear the same thing with twitter and facebook...whats its purpose? well its to be social, there is nothing special about any social network except the people that are on it, and even that will depend on the user & how they want to interact

Also, you can always put your photo through Photoshop before uploading it if you want enhance your photos without being limited to their filters
http://instagram.com/p/JVgt_YGqYv/

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism