What is your Favorite App not currently available on WP8?

emergenic

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
For me it is Flipboard, it is how I get caught up on the latest tech news.

I believe that Pulse is available, but I find the layout cumbersome.

What is your must have App?

Posted from My Mobile App

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
For me it is Flipboard, it is how I get caught up on the latest tech news.

I believe that Pulse is available, but I find the layout cumbersome.

What is your must have App?

I assume those are RSS feed apps? You might want to look at SimpiRSS.

Anyway, I only have one app that I'm waiting on as a must-have... Chase Mobile Banking, which is due in marketplace any day now.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox, Fliboard, Instagram & Tapatalk. I know many have alternative's but i don't like them as much.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Scramble with Friends and Pulse. I have those on my MIC Android tablet, but it will be nice to have them on WP8.

And yes, I know Pulse exist as a webapp, but I really rather have a dedicated app.

Daakkon

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
instagram (yes fhotoroom is also good but it is not instagram), flipboard (although Fuse serves all my needs), kujiji, metal archives, cross-platform games (hopefully to be fixed in wp8), stumble upon, bump, and im sure im forgetting a bunch more.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I need a capitol one banking app. I can't believe major banks don't make apps for WP 7. And yes, I would also like tapatalk. I purchased the express board pro, buts its not the same thing. Its missing the skip to page feature.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Instagram.

AND

The official twitter app... the one we have is... disgusting compared to the iOS version...

But what I really dislike about the apps... is that when a company makes an App, WP never gets it... For exemple... my friend can buy tickets for a movie through his iPhone, Because Cin?plex released an app to do it, but once again... WP is not cool enough to get the cool stuff.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Mint.com

I honestly spent less money when I had that app. It breaks down all your purchases by type, lets you set budgets, gives you alerts about spending, and shows you where you are spending more money than the average consumer. And it does it all automatically when you pit your bank log in in. I've tried other apps on windows phone, but when they don't do it automatically, I just don't use it like I used mint.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Instagram
Twitter client that doesn't suck to high heave. [Rowi/Gleek is ok, but sucks when it compared to twitter clients on other platforms]
Pinterest
Well Fargo
BBVA banking app
Capitol One
Words With Friends
IMO [universal IM client]

Not having these apps does not ruin my day. But having them sure would be nice. The Banking apps would really be useful though.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism