voip app for international calls

Paintedeyes

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

So my parents are going to Italy and want to be able to make business call but dont want to use a ton of minutes. Are there any voip apps that work internationally for wp7? I'm not a wp user, actually a BlackBerry user, haha.(wp's are still nice phones!)

redrotors

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there a true SIP Voip app (like acrobits softphone) for WP?

I use Localphone (costs 50-80% less than Skypeout) on iOS and Android and I would like to set it up on my wife's Lumia 710?

Heck, even my old (Symbian) Nokia e71 has native SIP app that I have Localphone set up on.

While I'm asking ?'s - Is there an app that for WP like GrooveIP and/or Talkatone that integrates Googlevoice for free calling over wifi and/or 3/4G w/o using mobile voice min.?

Acrobits softphone does both SIP / Voip acct. setup and can integrate GV (callback method though so not quite as slick as Talkatone/GrooveIP but still w/o using mobile min.) all in one app so I really like it because of that.

Last edited:

cliveontoast

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Is there a true SIP Voip app (like acrobits softphone) for WP?

YES! There is now, thanks to Belledonne communications: Voice and Video over IP experts - Linphone open-source VoIP software

Linphone for Windows Phone 8 ! | Linphone, an open-source video sip phone

You can even set up free SIP accounts with them, Free SIP service | Linphone, an open-source video sip phone

I've made and received phone calls with my exetel.com.au SIP account.

My only question is, where is the donate button!

cooltaj

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
YES! There is now, thanks to Belledonne communications: Voice and Video over IP experts - Linphone open-source VoIP software

Linphone for Windows Phone 8 ! | Linphone, an open-source video sip phone

You can even set up free SIP accounts with them, Free SIP service | Linphone, an open-source video sip phone

I've made and received phone calls with my exetel.com.au SIP account.

My only question is, where is the donate button!

Does this only allow making calls to another user using SIP VOIP? or any number in world?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion