Will Navigon work on WP8?

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Oct 31st is the last day of the $29.99 sale. If I buy this , will I still be able to run it on WP8? I e-mailed the developer 2 or 3 days ago with no reply back.

Will there be any updates to Nokia Drive in WP8?

Nokia Drive lacks features important to me, such as being able to see the planned route once you put in the POI, choosing alternate routes to name a couple. Would like to see this in an upgrade.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
When I upgraded to version 4.3 of Navigon, I was greeted with this message:

Welcome to version 4.3

This version includes a number of new functions, e.g. a new route planning feature for planning routes with multiple stops.

Important note:

We are working on a new version of the NAVIGON app which is compatible with Windows Phone 8. Current users of our app will be able to download the new version to a smartphone with Windows Phone 8 at no extra cost.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
When I upgraded to version 4.3 of Navigon, I was greeted with this message:

Welcome to version 4.3

This version includes a number of new functions, e.g. a new route planning feature for planning routes with multiple stops.

Important note:

We are working on a new version of the NAVIGON app which is compatible with Windows Phone 8. Current users of our app will be able to download the new version to a smartphone with Windows Phone 8 at no extra cost.

Thanks for the info. Im scratching my head that support has not replied to me yet, but this is good news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss