Smartglass Update?

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I got an update for Smartglass today however, after the update I can't sign in to xbox live. Anyone else get this? If you don't see it try going to the smartglass app in the store and see if it says update.

I have tried to uninstall it and re-downloading but same thing keeps happening...can't sign in.

JenkTJ27

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I got an update for Smartglass today however, after the update I can't sign in to xbox live. Anyone else get this? If you don't see it try going to the smartglass app in the store and see if it says update.

I have tried to uninstall it and re-downloading but same thing keeps happening...can't sign in.

Same here. I can sign in with the Windows 8 app.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Try again, was able to sign in after my second try.

JenkTJ27

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine started working later that evening. Now, where is the social capabilities? Before the smartglass version, I could send messages to and see my Live friends. This feature is completely gone now, but yet it is in the iPhone version. What's up with that?

rkank

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, can any one confirm how do I stream vidoes/music/pictures that are there on my wp 920 to the XBOX (TV) using the smartglass app. It looks like I don't see any option available to do this. I am aware of what all Smartglass does in terms of gaming and controlling the xbox from the phone, but will it be able to stream anything from the phone like apple TVs airplay option does?

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I have tried two phones and two accounts and it still will not login. Apparently many recent reviews show the same thing? Any ideas or news?

Just worked on PC though. Definitely a phone app issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss