Task Manager/To-Do List App

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
What does everyone use for to-do lists? I'm looking for an app that has alerts, preferably one where you can setup repeating tasks. A live tile would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

EDIT: I just discovered the to-do list feature in the calendar, that should work for me. However, if anyone has an app that they prefer please reply. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dre325

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I use Viperal Tasks. It syncs with Toodledo which I used on my iPhone and I use the toodledo website. I like this because it keeps your tasks backed up and allows alerts, repeating tasks, and has a good live tile. However, the app is SLOW and still doesn't hold a candle to the iPhone toodledo app, but it's the best available for WP.

In response to your edit: I tried the built in tasks and found they didn't have nearly enough options for what I use tasks for.

Last edited:

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The best and one of my favorite Windows Phone apps is called Tasks. The interface and features are great. It has a live tile for pending/overdue tasks, supports projects, has reminders and more.

Try it. It's free with no ads!

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I use Viperal Tasks. It syncs with Toodledo which I used on my iPhone and I use the toodledo website. I like this because it keeps your tasks backed up and allows alerts, repeating tasks, and has a good live tile. However, the app is SLOW and still doesn't hold a candle to the iPhone toodledo app, but it's the best available for WP.

In response to your edit: I tried the built in tasks and found they didn't have nearly enough options for what I use tasks for.

I also use Viperal Tasks with Toodledo.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I use Viperal Tasks with Toodledo too but I am having problems with repeating tasks;
  • I cannot create repeating tasks in the app. Once a task is saved the repeat parameters are removed.
  • Repeating tasks created at Toodledo are generally OK after sync except for those tasks where the repeat involves Saturday or Sunday, such as Every Saturday, Second Sunday of every month and so on. After I sync Viperal Tasks with Toodledo these tasks are no longer repeating.
I contacted the developer. He said he was going to look into it but I never heard anything new.
I have this problem with an HTC Titan (WP7.5) and Lumia 920 (WP8).

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Am i the only one that likes the built in to-do in Calendar? Just swipe right in the cal and there it is. Syncs right to my exchange server etc.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Am i the only one that likes the built in to-do in Calendar? Just swipe right in the cal and there it is. Syncs right to my exchange server etc.
but the phone has no way to setup recurring tasks and the win8 calendar doesn't have to-do support, so would have to install outlook. also, I can go to the RTM client and type in something like "pick up hookers and blow every wednesday at 8pm" in to the input field and it sets it all up for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb