Adobe Reader gone?

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just got my 920 and have been setting it up. I've had Windows Phones before and have had no problem finding Adobe Reader in the marketplace...but not so on the 920.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this is a WP8 incompatibility issue or if the app has been pulled for everyone. Thanks in advance!

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Adobe reader is not yet updated to wp8 version.
But Microsoft released their own PDF reader app! There was a feature on it in wpcentral too last week!

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Not sure that Adobe has given up on the platform, probably they're just doing a new version for WP8, but I'll gladly give up on Adobe. The new MS app is much better than the Adobe version ever was.

wspaw

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the PDF reader app several times, yet it won't open any PDF files on my Lumia 920. Anyone have a suggestion for PDF functionality on WP8?

Auron Swift

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it needs to come back. While the MS PDF Reader works well, its sluggish when zooming text and it wont open password protected PDF files, the Adobe Reader did...and that's what I need back.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3