So I have to say, Board Express is just plain horrible. Short of browsing forums in IE on my phone does anyone else know if there are any alternatives out there?

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    11-11-2012 10:36 AM
    Not for all forums but did you know that the WPCentral app has forums integration? If you are browsing these forums I highly recommend it.
    11-11-2012 10:53 AM
    One would hope that perhaps the Tapatalk app may show up in WP8 now that native programming is around.
    11-11-2012 11:05 AM
    Not for all forums but did you know that the WPCentral app has forums integration? If you are browsing these forums I highly recommend it.
    I did not know that. If an official Tapatalk doesn't come soon I'll have to look into it. I have a few forums using it besides WPCentral, that's my only setback.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    11-11-2012 08:02 PM
    the WPCentral app's forum integration only lets you see new posts tho, you can't as far as im aware navigate the forums.
    06-14-2013 03:48 AM
    the WPCentral app's forum integration only lets you see new posts tho, you can't as far as im aware navigate the forums.
    Yes you can brows the forum with the WPC app. Have you ever used it?
    06-14-2013 05:28 AM
    Hi TheNerdlyknight and Welcome aboard to WP central forum. The app has all the forums just go to browse forums there you will see them. Below is a link to help with this.
    Good luck and if you need any help just ask.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/wpc...newcomers.html
    06-14-2013 05:45 AM
    The WPCentral app is worth the $1 just to support this great site, and you have a way to view the forums on your phone until Tapatalk is released.
    06-14-2013 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD