Jogging apps not able to acquire gps signal

gremlin190

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've tried 4 different jogging apps, but none of them seem to be able to acquire a gps signal on my lumia 920. Has anyone else had this issue? I've used Marathon, Runtastic, Endomondo, and Be fit. My Lumia Drive app seems to be fine. Any ideas

gremlin190

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

gremlin190

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
gremlin190 what exactly did you do to make it work?
I'm having lots of issues as well.

Made sure location services was turned on, then I rebooted the phone. Afterwards I made sure nothing was running in the background. I've then been testing daily on my drives to work and haven't had any problems.

Thanks! Working now. Can you not program interval workouts on the WP version of endomondo?

I have no idea... I'm coming from the Nike + app on IOS. I would suggest installing all the above and testing which one you like the most. That is what I am doing

makhand

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For those having issues, I may have a workaround. Endomondo completely stopped finding the gps signal for me.

I found that if I open nokia maps, and click the little "locate me" circle, I can then go to Endomondo and it works.

I have a feeling Nokia Drive Beta might be the thing that's breaking things, but that's just a hunch I have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb