- 01-12-2013, 03:24 PM #176
After 2 months, all I can say that I want is MLB.TV and Trillian (might be all I said before). I'd obviously like the overall app selection (games as well) numbers grow, and for the popular apps that are missing (Spotify, Dropbox, Pandora, Last.FM, and so on) arrive to bring in more users, but for what I actually want to do with my phone, Trillian and MLB.TV are the only apps that I would really benefit from.
01-20-2013, 08:36 PM #178
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
1. Boxcryptor.com (or another solution for encryption of skydrive and other cloud storage providers - otherwise I can't use it for most of my business office files)
2. Outbank (or another good banking app that supports german LBB and DKB VISA cards)
3. spotitfy (and all other streaming services like Sony - this service is very cheap for PSN+ users, simfy, etc.)
4. Tweetbot (or another very good twitter app)
5. Mr. Reader (or another really great RSS reader)
6. Downcast (or another very good podcast app) - this is not very important to me, because I own an iPad and there are at least some clients with basic functionality for WP8
7. Flickstackr (or another very good flickr app) - this is not very important to me, because I own an iPad an Flickr is better on big screens - but for W8 tablets it is an important requirement
And many improvements for Windows Mobile 8: better backup, more lock screen options, more start screen options, better sync, more freedom for background task (lock screen apps have more cpu time and higher data transfer limit - this should be independet of the lock screen - I don't want to remove phone and SMS to just to get more apps with background tasks on my 5 slot lockscreen), better facebook, fluid scrolling (Lumia 920 is not perfectly fluid), improved browser
This should all be achieveable within 12 months. If they don't reach at least 80% of those requierements, my next smartphone could be an android. Baconit and TVShow are two apps that show that is possible to create good apps for WP8. This quality should be achieved for every "service" available before WP9 hits.
Last edited by gnadenlos; 01-20-2013 at 08:56 PM.
- 01-21-2013, 07:27 AM #182
I just want:
2. Autodesk or any other DWG app.
4. Sound for new skype messages
5. Fifa 2013
6. Chrome of Firefox will be also good
7. Gmail app
8. And viber with call
This is enough for me :)
- 01-21-2013, 07:40 AM #183
- 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM #189
1. Path (great alternative to FB, more family oriented)
5. Hulu and/or Amazon Instant View
The obvious ones that shouldn't have to be ranked are Pandora and Spotify. MS touted Pandora like crazy, well lets get to it already!!!
01-30-2013, 03:22 PM #192
- 100 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
1. Zune App for WP8 - Xbox Live Music Sucks. I want my Zune Back.
2. Pandora(Anyone actually know when this is coming?)
3. CBS Sportsline Fantasy Football App
Lack of a sirusxm app will eventually drive me away from this phone.
- 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM #193
For those who want to contact Instagram, they can e-mail the at email@example.com
It took me a while to find instagram's support address oddly. No where is it visible on their website unless you look hard. For those who want to complain to Instagram, there's the e-mail address to complain to...
- 03-24-2013, 01:23 PM #196
These are the 5 apps I would really like to see on Windows Phone 8:
Wells Fargo (Said to be in the works)
Some runner ups include:
I'm not too concerned about these because there are fine replacements available in the Store.
- 03-24-2013, 03:31 PM #199