Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Anyone has suggestion on a good NFC writer app?

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Only one i know of, is NFC Interactor.

I don't mind paying 1.99 for the app. But I download it for try and it won't read my NFC tag which I formatted with my android NFC app.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

okay, finally got it work with my tag. Now there are very limited actions, I am not sure if the full priced version support action like turn on/off wifi/cellular, control volume, launch apps etc. I couldn't find any in the try version of the app and I am not sure if there are in the full priced version. Anyone used it before?

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diaspar View Post
    okay, finally got it work with my tag. Now there are very limited actions, I am not sure if the full priced version support action like turn on/off wifi/cellular, control volume, launch apps etc. I couldn't find any in the try version of the app and I am not sure if there are in the full priced version. Anyone used it before?
    From what I have read it does not appear you can do much other than share info and launch apps. OS level commands aren't executable.