Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey folks;

New to the Windows Phone world and muddling through pretty well, with lots of help from the great WP Central user community!

Now I have a new one. What are the best Windows Phone 8 Live Tiles?

Qualifier: I mean best in terms of functionality, in terms of presenting useful information within the Live Tile, and not necessarily the app it represents.

So far, I like the Linked Mailbox, but it has to be the largest possible tile in order to be useful. Also, I like the CNN live tile, and the Weather Channel live tile.

Any others you think would be useful? Thanks!

No one have any thoughts on good live tiles?! Hearing crickets here, this forum is usually chock full of great advice. 😩
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Board Express

My favorites are "USA Today" and "Weave"

Quote Originally Posted by lbcole View Post
    No one have any thoughts on good live tiles?! Hearing crickets here, this forum is usually chock full of great advice. 
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Board Express

I enjoy the WP Central live tile!!!! XD

I like one called "My Live Tile." It's basically a simple live tile you can customize with your own choice of images or text, and you can create up to six of them. Also the Weather Channel one is great if you have it on the largest setting.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Also looking for suggestions for great "Live Tiles" - currently using Photos, Flickr, Accuweather plus two groups I've created "Home" which is my immediate family and "Friends" which is (probably obviously) friends I like to see live updates from and/or communicate frequently with.

Group on is worth checking out!