Hi, all. I've been looking for a good fuel/MPG tracking app for WP7.5. The one feature I'm looking for, in particular, is the ability to import and export data easily. I'm a recent WP convert and have a lot of historical data from my Palm handheld and webOS phone that I'd like to import. The apps I have on both of those allow export to CSV.

I don't mind doing data manipulation on the output text file to get the data into the right format for import -- that's easy enough to do. But all of the free fuel tracking apps I've tried on WP don't allow import. I'd be willing to pay for an app, but wondered if you guys have any experience before I spend a lot of time downloading different apps to try them out.

Thanks!
    11-15-2012 12:01 PM
    i wish Fuelly would just open up their API. They are such turds for being open with everything but not the API.
    11-15-2012 12:35 PM
    i wish Fuelly would just open up their API. They are such turds for being open with everything but not the API.
    Seconded.
    11-16-2012 12:34 PM
    11-18-2012 05:58 AM
    The review looks pretty good. I'll definitely try that one out. Thanks!
    11-18-2012 05:03 PM
    Let us know what you think about it. I may be interested in picking this up as well.
    11-18-2012 07:06 PM
    Let us know what you think about it. I may be interested in picking this up as well.
    I only tried the application for a very short time; however, it appears to only support exporting data. I could not find a way to import data. (Also, export only works with the paid version.)

So, if anyone else has a recommendation on a fuel app, I'd love to hear it! Thanks.
    12-02-2012 11:04 AM
    For what it's worth... I've got gas apps in line for next week's App Roundup. I will try to find a few that allow for importing/exporting data.
    12-04-2012 10:19 AM
    You rock, George! If you can find any, I'd be really appreciative. If not ... I guess I'll have a reason to sign up as a developer. ;-)

(I love reading your articles, too. Keep up the great work!)
    12-04-2012 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD