Wp8 lock screen weather

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I like how the HTC app allows you to use the lock screen for displaying weather. Has anyone found a weather app has that functionality for other phones (Samsung, Nokia, etc)?

The ZennyBoy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
They should definitely add lock screen support on the Nokia Weather app. I saw it in the review, but I don't see it on my Lumia 920. I'm pretty sure it was a Lumia 920 that they used on the CNET review.

Last edited:

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This should be addressed immediately. I saw it in the review, but I don't see it on my Lumia 920. I'm pretty sure it was a Lumia 920 that they used on the CNET review.

It's an HTC feature. You won't find it in the Lumia. It certainly isn't something that 'needs to be addressed.'

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Would be nice to have a app provide this feature. Something I do miss, I would like to hit the power button and see my day including weather at a glance.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Weather Flow is the best app for lockscreen weather. I think it sucks for a full-on weather app (imho, weatherbug is best there) but I bought it just for its lock screen features.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Just a shame the lock screen only stays "on" for a few seconds :straight:

FYI - The lockscreen's 'on' or 'timeout' is adjustable at Settings|Lockscreen|Screen times out after: 30 sec/1min/3min/5min

You might need to flick up in order to scroll down to see the 'Screen times out' option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo