11-26-2012, 11:39 AM #3
- 31 Posts
It is its own app, you'll notice it's the only one that works from there, while all the others have to use the hub launcher. it's just prioritized for local and bought music, because to many users that will make the most sense. I'm with Winning Guy, what you really want is the store link to properly deep link to just the music view of the store. I'm with you there. But, the rest of Xbox Music works perfectly, including all of my bought music showing up and ready to stream at a tap. Is just the poorly linked store causing extra taps.
- 11-26-2012, 06:26 PM #4
In the time since I made this thread I've found some new ways to play with XBox Music. It involves taking the time to make my playlists within the Music app within Windows 8 on my PC. I'm coming from Spotify where I already have a lot of playlists made so I'm trying to recreate them with XBox Music on my WP8. So now when I click Music + Video, then I go to Music and then swipe to the right to get to my playlists. Not as bad as getting into the Store so I'm a little happier now. I would like to link to Playlists on my Start screen though.
- 11-27-2012, 09:58 AM #6
I just made a script in TouchDevelop - pinned it to my homescreen and now one touch and music plays :)I never really understood the OS wars - they're simply is no one perfect solution for all, just for you.
Did I help? don't forget to hit the Thanks and Like :)
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:59 PM
- By rpm1984 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:28 AM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM
- By TheGoshen in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:14 AM
- By exchangeguy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:57 AM