I try to thank someone on WPcentral app and it crashes lol

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I may have to get this app. I have been contemplating it since I joined. After the site update, navigating and using the forums on my 920 has become painful. Not to mention the video that insists on playing when trying to check the latest forum posts. Not sure if it is an advertisement or a bug. Either way it's annoying and I feel the only reason I am really considering the app is based on the shortcomings of using the new site on mobile and not by the merits of the app itself.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I may have to get this app. I have been contemplating it since I joined. After the site update, navigating and using the forums on my 920 has become painful. Not to mention the video that insists on playing when trying to check the latest forum posts. Not sure if it is an advertisement or a bug. Either way it's annoying and I feel the only reason I am really considering the app is based on the shortcomings of using the new site on mobile and not by the merits of the app itself.

let me assure you the free app allows you to do everything you normally can on the basic level: post and reply to forums. Give the trial a go. I just decided to buy it because I love the website. It uses less data than actually visiting the site except the only downside is no attachments. Also what's really cool is the news function. For example the guy who posted about being able to use emojis in contact names on the forums was featured in the news section. I love the app a lot and use it daily to post and reply

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

For the price the WPCentral app is a tremendous value plus it supports the developer. I use it a lot. It is much better than board express.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234