- 11-24-2012, 09:46 PM #1
Im trying to register to echoecho app,
somehow after i send sms message, back in app stucks on completing registration screen and says cant register at all
it seems its an issue with wp8 or 920 itself because i can register with lumia 900 without any problems
anyone else experiencing this weird problem?
- 11-24-2012, 10:15 PM #3
well i tried to register with 2 different lumia 920's on 2 different operators,
i did get in touch with the app developers,
they couldn't figure it out..,
so i believe its either wp8 handles push notifications differently or lumia 920 have some kind of settings for push notifications..
if someone can try to register echoecho on lumia 920 on wp8 and can register successfully and able to use app pls let me know...
im trying to pinpoint this problem since last week.. and it pretty drives me crazy..
- By avazee in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 18Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:54 AM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:44 PM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:36 PM
- By Trader05 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:55 PM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:38 AM