11-26-2012, 05:16 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Red Bull provides their App with full Lock Screen customizing.
But I don't know how to set up a Lockscreen with my favourite "sport" or "athlet". I can just set the red bull "logo" as lockscreen.
Red Bull MOBILE - Red Bull Media House
Pls. give me some guidance how to set up a customizing lock screen .... :D
03-25-2013, 09:57 AM #2Troubleshooting - How do I select the World of Red Bull Athlete lock screen on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8? - Nokia - Malaysia
- 23 Posts
- Open the World of Red Bull application.
- Tap on the Athletes and Teams tile on the grid.
- Choose either Aaron Chase or Mark Webber or Maya Gabeira or Sally Fitzgibbons (only these athletes have a lock screen image for now).
- Display menu (yellow arrow).
- Swipe down to Set as lock screen, tap and confirm.
- Exit the app and lock device.
- Press power button on the side of the device.
- Athlete lock screen is displayed.
- By nkast in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:52 PM
- By MustafaTaleb in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:07 PM
- By mmaman in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2011, 02:09 PM
- By BNID in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2011, 01:41 PM