11-28-2012, 12:32 PM #1
- 210 Posts
Just got an invite to use this service today, only to find out that I can't because I'm a windows phone user. Anybody up for flooding their chat box with requests for windows phone support?
If so, head over to their site: http://moviepass.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click on the "+" where it says "Questions or Feedback?" to start chatting.
Also, send them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11-28-2012, 05:06 PM #4
Will this work on Windows Phone?Kelly: Hi Kevin. This only works on iPhones and Androids at this time.
→Are there any plans for a WP app in the future?
Kelly: At this time, there is not. However, that may change in the future.
→Ok, well you've lost quite a few customers until that changes. (I'm a WPCentral Developer, there's a thread about this there, basically saying flood the chat/email until we get support).
Kelly: That is true. We are taking all of the feedback and looking into making changes.
- 11-29-2012, 06:53 PM #5
Here's what my chat was with moviepass, Since theie website states that an android phone with GPS.
so is windows phone with GPS.
Some kelly,from movie pass
Kelly:No a windows phone is not a supported device at this time.
ME:but it is GPS enabled, if that all it needs
because there is no Android app as well , but are they GPS enabled?
so how do i do with Android phone?
Kelly:ndroid users can use the service by visiting www.moviepass.com <http://www.moviepass.com> on their mobile browser. Android app is coming soon!
i wonder if this will also work with windows phone, because for android they are re-directing to website...
- By badMojo69 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
- By blinkk2 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:20 AM
- By Ploogle in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:40 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 73Last Post: 06-29-2012, 02:28 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:15 PM