Why is PDF Reader so bad??

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't think adobe reader is making mobile readers anymore. I know as of 2013 new phones can't even get the app!
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Adobe released a version 10 for WP7.x not long ago so I would hope that it gets modified and released for WP8 soon. That version was actually really good.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The rename/delete functionality will be there eventually. At least, it is better than Adobe PDF at displaying files IMO.

Until other app comes out or MS releases an updated version, we are stuck with it.

matrixcruiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
In the Office app there is an option to delete files that are located on your phone. I tried this once but i thing i remember seeing the Pdf in adobe lately.. not sure.

MechanizedSunrise

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The rename/delete functionality will be there eventually. At least, it is better than Adobe PDF at displaying files IMO.

Until other app comes out or MS releases an updated version, we are stuck with it.

The last two versions of Adobe for WP7 are much quicker with loading PDFs for me. WP8 PDF Reader artifacts or has sizable delays in loading the simplest of grids or charts for me.

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Does the reader actually work? The only pdf I've ever tried to download and open is the Lumia 920 user manual on Nokia's website, and the reader would not open that document.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss