- 12-02-2012, 06:23 PM #1
So I'm trying to make a word "za" and it says it's not a word even though it is and I've used it literally 100X in the past. It won't let me use "zags". Fire up the ipad again so I can use the word. So wtf is up with the windows version of this game? Really lame if you ask me.
- 12-13-2012, 07:54 AM #3
My wife is having the same problem. She's pissed because she is losing games due to not being able to put down any word that has a z in it. She wrote to Zynga and all they could suggest was uninstalling and reinstalling. Of course that didn't work.
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 20Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2012, 01:15 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:48 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM
- By archer75 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:01 PM