Custom Tile maker for WP8?

brianlg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I currently use WizTiles for custom tiles to use as folders/categories/separaters. But, the tile res is low and not updated to work on lumia 920 resolution.

Is there an app out there at the moment that has the updated wp8 resolutions?

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Same here; and I really like Wiztiles so I hope the developer updates his app for WP8. OP, have you tried contacting the developer? I have, but haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe if enough people do contact them, they'll look at it again (or maybe they're already working on it).

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. I just discovered this functionality for making categories, etc. yesterday, but the resolution of the custom times on my Lumia 920 doesn't look so hot.

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
One other option is to make dummy contacts (named 01-contact or something...I named mine Џ-c01 using the (I think) Cyrillic character puts them all at the end of my contacts list and out of the way in the international section) using a high-res image for their profile. Just pin the contact to the start screen. You don't get the live tile functionality (unless you name the contact "media" for example then it flips to that word as a medium sized tile).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster