Limbo, Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
So Ive sent a mail to both Square Enix regarding ports of Final Fantasy IV and potentially VI, VII and IX plus Chrono Trigger for WP8, and to the CCO of PlayDeadGames about releasing Limbo.

*awaiting replies*

I doubt anything useful will surface here, but hey... worth the try for these insanely good games.

rantanplan1980

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Final Fantasy I is there but they never even bothered to release Final Fantasy II. So I guess they won't release any other FF. I'll keep playing III and IV on my PS Vita then.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
They are releasing FF IV remastered for mobiles, iirc. Probably means iOS of course, with Android following later on perhaps.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Final Fantasy 1-3 are the worst of the Nintendo ones though :p . FF1 you can also buy for WP, which for some reason my girlfriend has, and she doesnt even play FF games. Or games at all. Looks good, tho.

Why is there a NES emulator and no SNES/PSX emulator? Isnt that weird?

Metrosity

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I also emailed Square asking if they'd be updating FF1 for WP8 i.e HD rez, fast resume etc and if they'd be releasing FF2 for WP as well; this is the response:

"Dear Thomas, (not even my name ffs)

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

Unfortunately we do not have any information about this yet.

Any information relating to new releases will be post on our websites. We can only advise you to keep an eye on it inorder to have the latedt update.

We apologize for this inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

Thank you again for contacting us and for your interest in Square Enix products!
More help and information is available at the Square Enix Support Centre website.
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar